Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.Whats new in version 5.1.8 Build 3799:
Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
• Logging warning when system option Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time is disabled.
• Reduced chance of collision in .NET assembly session instance name in multi-threaded applications.
• Bug fix: Console input/output was not using UTF-8 encoding on Windows 8.
• Bug fix: Connection gets aborted when TLS/SSL certificate uses ASN.1 GeneralizedTime format.
• Bug fix: Connection gets aborted without any feedback when TLS/SSL certificate cannot be decoded.
• Bug fix: Failure when send buffer of FTP connection is temporarily full.
• Bug fix: External changes to local directory are sometimes not shown on the local panel.
• Bug fix: WinSCP child process was not terminated when process using WinSCP .NET assembly crashed.
• Bug fix: For various errors when cleaning up application configuration, a resource number was shown instead of an actual error message.
• Bug fix: Directory listing was included in transfer error messages with FTP protocol.
• Bug fix: Failure while (or after) creating directo...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
• Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
• SSH server with SFTP/SCP support
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98Release notes: